Montana Safety Training
Montana Safety Training
Pipeline Safety and Excavation
Training for Pipeline Safety and Excavation. Combined with confined space trenching, competent person trenching and excavation. Heavy Equipment certification and training can also to added to ensure safe operation on job site.
Excavator - Dozer - Scaper - Wheel Loader Training
Add some text here and double click the image to add an image for your services. Forklift Training - Wheel loaders, Man Lifts, Dozer, Scrapers, Heavy Equipment, Road Equipment Training and Certification.Using the latest materials from John Deere, CASE, Komastu, Caterpillar, Volvo, Geni, JLGClassroom training and hand on forklift and wheel loader training.
Forklift or wheel loader training is performed on site with the machine you will be using. In training you will....
- Walk around pre-start up inspection
- Pre-start Up Instruction
- Daily Safety Rules
- Best Operating Practices
- Proper way to install and remove attachments
- Classroom training
- Drive Machine to show skills
- Proper Start up and Shut down Procedures
- Seat Belt Safety and Importance
- Test to review classroom materials
- Certification card is provided to employer after successful class completion along with copy for the employee file.
Rigging and Signal Person for Crane, pipeline placement.
Employers must use qualified riggers during hoisting activities for assembly and disassembly work according to OSHA Regulation 1926.1404(r)(1)
- How to properly use wire rope, chain and synthetic web slings,rigging hardware, and lifting devices.
- How to interpret capacity charts for wire rope, slings and rigging hardware when performing proof test.
- The three methods used to calculate sling loading.
- Safe rigging practices and procedures.
- The correct way to give ASME hand signals & voice signals.
- ASME responsibilities of signalpersons.
- Procedures for safely working cranes near power lines.
- How to interpret and comply with OSHA’s steel erection standard.
- How to comply with OSHA requirements when hoisting personnel with cranes.
- How to perform a pre-use inspection on wire rope, chain and synthetic web slings, hooks, shackles, eye bolts, hoist rings,turnbuckles, spreader/lifting beams, load blocks, sheaves, etc.
- How to determine the weight of a load.
- How to prepare a lift plan.
- How to properly use hoists, chain falls and come-alongs.
Request More Information